Do you love versatile and delicious condiments?
This tofu sour cream comes together within minutes in a blender and is perfect for baked potatoes, chili, soups, burritos, tacos, veggies, salads and so much more.
Make it spicy, salty, tangy or add herbs to make different flavors!
Why you’ll love it
Did you like this recipe? Share your thoughts in the comments below and leave a rating!
Quick Tofu Sour Cream
- 1 ½ cups soft tofu drained
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 teaspoons vinegar white wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Pinch of garlic powder
- Dried herbs optional
- Drain your tofu well over a sink. Press a little if possible.
- Add to a blender alongside the rest of the ingredients.
- Blend until smooth, then adjust to taste preferences.
- Use immediately or store in an airtight container for up to 10 days in the fridge!
- Omit oil for a lower-calorie sour cream.
- Add a pinch of sugar if you like!