Looking for the perfect vegan summer dessert? These creamy chocolate popsicles are super easy to make in a blender and are such crowd-pleasers thanks to their crunchy toasted coconut topping.
Try them for yourself and see your kids or guests devour them in no time!
Why you’ll love them
- Made from basic ingredients
- No-churn recipe
- Rich, creamy and flavorful
- Minimal prep time
Did you like this recipe? Share your thoughts in the comments below and leave a rating!
Best Vegan Fudgesicles
- 1 cup coconut milk canned
- ¼ cup soy milk
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup toasted coconut flakes
- Add coconut milk, soy milk, cocoa powder, sugar and vanilla extract to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the liquid into your popsicle molds. Freeze for 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, toast the coconut flakes in a pan on medium-low heat, stirring constantly. Once done, transfer them to a shallow bowl.
- Remove the popsicles and dip the top half of each in the bowl with the toasted coconut flakes. Enjoy!
- Feel free to replace some coconut milk with ripe, mashed avocado to bump up the nutritional value!
- Sugar can be replaced with maple syrup.
- Make the fudgesicles richer by adding melted vegan chocolate!