Do you sometimes crave a light and fresh breakfast?
This creamy vegan yogurt bowl combines seasonal fruit, crunchy candied nuts, and healthy seeds for a nutrient-packed and ultra-delicious start to your day.
Use your favorite dairy-free yogurt and fruit for this quick recipe, and keep your tastebuds happy year-round!
Sweet and nutty flavors, crunchy toppings, and creamy dairy-free yogurt are such a perfect combination.
Why you’ll love it
- So easy to make
- Endlessly customizable
- Healthy & light
- Breakfast or snack
- Vegan yogurt (plain or flavored, soy for more protein and coconut for more fat)
- Fresh fruit (from oranges to apples, bananas, fresh berries, mango, melon, kiwi, and more)
- Nuts (walnuts, cashews, almonds, pecans)
- Seeds (pumpkin, sesame, sunflower, or chia seeds)
Making vegan yogurt bowls doesn’t even require a step-by-step recipe blueprint with exact quantities because they’ll turn out great any way you prepare them!
How to make vegan yogurt bowls
- Add a generous serving of your favorite vegan yogurt to a breakfast bowl.
- Decorate with freshly chopped seasonal fruit.
- Sprinkle with nuts and seeds of your choice.
- Enjoy immediately!
Tips & adjustments
- If you can’t find vegan candied nuts at the store, check out this easy recipe.
- Enjoy your yogurt bowl as a to-go snack and assemble it in an airtight container!
- These bowls shouldn’t be prepped more than a few hours in advance.
- Play around with the ratios and use more yogurt, fruit, or nuts to make this vegan yogurt bowl perfect for you.
More topping ideas
- Caramelized fruit
- Compote or jam
- Crushed cookies (hello, Oreos!)
- Energy or protein bar
- Rolled oats
- Nut butter
- Maple syrup
- Chocolate chips
Did you like this recipe? Share your thoughts in the comments below and leave a rating!