Do you like smoothies and want to try something different? This tropical arugula smoothie helps you eat more cruciferous veggies and has a sharper touch than spinach or other greens.
When combined with delicious fruit like mango, banana and lime, this green smoothie offers a delicious flavor!
Great for sneaking more veggies into your family’s bellies, so refreshing and quick to make in a blender. Try it today and find more refreshing drinks here!
Why you’ll love it
- Doesn’t taste like veg
- So refreshing during summer
- Creamy, thick and tasty
- Easy to make
- Bursting with nutrients
Did you like this recipe? Share your thoughts in the comments below and leave a rating!
Tropical Arugula Smoothie
- 1 cup arugula
- 3 oz cucumber
- 1 ¼ cups coconut water
- 2 bananas frozen
- 1 cup mango frozen
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- Sprinkle of lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Add all ingredients except for the chia seeds to a high-speed blender. Blend until smooth, adding more liquid if wanted.
- Adjust to taste preferences, then divide between glasses and top with chia seeds.
- Feel free to omit chia seeds or top with desiccated coconut instead!
- You can replace some of the frozen fruit with avocado if you like.